Starting a New Organization?

Are you interested in opening a group home to serve youth?  If so, you must obtain a license from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.  We encourage you to contact ODJFS Bureau Chief Lakeisha Hilton at to find out the date of the next new agency/new administrator orientation.


Are you interested in starting a community mental health center to serve clients on Medicaid?  If so, you may be interested in obtaining certification from the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.


Are you interested in becoming a foster parent?  If so, please contact one of our member foster care agencies.  Even if their main office is not in your area, they may still serve your area and have branch office locations.