The 43rd Annual Ohio Children’s Alliance Spring Conference, ADVOCATE, will be held on April 23-24, 2019, at the Embassy Suites Columbus-Dublin, 5100 Metro Place, in Dublin, Ohio. The event is your ticket to dynamic, interactive education and networking that will help you to improve the performance of your organization and enhance your skills as a thought leader.
Attendees will join 300+ behavioral health and child welfare professionals for 2 full days of learning at more than 20 workshop sessions and numerous networking opportunities.
Topic Areas Include:
- Advocacy and Public Policy
- Best Practices and Innovative Approaches in Behavioral Health and Child & Family Services
- Advancement in Trauma Informed Care
- Best Practices in Management and Leadership
- Clinical Interventions and Behavior Management Strategies
Gain Exposure. More than 300 top leaders, directors, administrators, direct care supervisors, and providers, representing more than 130 varied organizational roles, serving in more than 120 locations, impacting more than 50 Ohio cities and communities, will attend our Spring Conference.
Build Brand Awareness. Sponsor organizations will have the opportunity to share information and influence decision makers from across the country and state.
Save Money. As a sponsor your organization receives discounted conference registration for up to two representatives
Opportunities start at $150. Act now. Sponsorships are available on a first come first served basis.
- Keynote Sponsor
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Luncheon Sponsor
- Networking Social Sponsor
- Conference Bag Sponsor
- Conference Giveaway Sponsor
- Exhibitor / Vendor Opportunities
- Program Ads – Half Page and Full Page