These trainings are conducted by certified trainers from the National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children (TLC). Training curriculum is built on the evidence-based practice, the SITCAP.
- General Admission Course Fee: $210 per day
- Ohio Children’s Alliance Member Fee: $150 per course
- Includes 6 CEUs per course, all course materials, continental breakfast
**5-pack bundle when registering for Ohio Children’s Alliance TLC courses: $850. Meets certified trauma practitioner training requirements**
Trauma Informed Resilient Schools
July 29, 2019 – Columbus, Ohio
Healing Trauma and Restoring Resilience in Schools
July 30, 2019 – Columbus, Ohio
Children of Trauma and Resilience
July 31, 2019 – Columbus, Ohio
Structured Sensory Interventions II
August 13, 2019 – Columbus, Ohio
Healing the Trauma of Addiction
August 14, 2019 – Columbus, Ohio
2019 Updated Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training! This 2-day training prepares clinicians to begin the practice of Trauma-Focused CBT. See below for links to Certification criteria.
The event qualifies for 11 CEUs (5.5 each day) for Ohio Social Workers and Counselors, in addition to CEUs earned for online pre-course requirements.
2-Day Registration Fee – $250
Includes venue, all onsite training materials, access to trainer’s shared resources. Options for low-cost breakfast and lunch buffets available.
September 5-6, 2019 – Columbus @ Embassy Suites Columbus, 2700 Corporate Exchange Drive – Register HERE
December 12-13, 2019 – Columbus @ Embassy Suites Columbus, 2700 Corporate Exchange Drive – Register HERE
Training Objectives Include:
- Identify ways that traumatic experiences have the potential to impact child development and health throughout the lifespan.
- Cite at least two key research studies that demonstrate the potential impacts of childhood trauma on the lifespan.
- Explain why trauma-informed care is so vital, and distinguish between traditional mental health treatment and trauma-informed care.
- Describe the nature of the research that supports the efficacy of TF-CBT.
Post training consultation calls available through this trainer for an additional fee* after completion of onsite training.
*Consultation fee is $300 with this trainer, and includes 9-12 consultation calls.
Fall Conference – SAVE THE DATE – October 7 – 8, 2019
Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris / 409 Altair Parkway / Westerville, Ohio 43082